Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ending the Slackness

This blog started with the greatest of intentions....we were going to blog about every voyage we made and it was going to be AWESOME!

Well....something happened or more accurately didn't happen. I can recite a trillion excuses for why we haven't blogged - here are the highlights: We were too busy enjoying ourselves to blog about it, mobile broadband coverage didn't extend to the places we sailed to and we were to slack to post when we got home, and the number one reason...we just haven't been out there much!

All the excuses aside, we are hoping to rescue this blog from the deep dark depths of oblivion and get our sea legs back starting today!

Over the past few months of land-lubbing I have have learned a few things about blogging. Part of my failing was I wanted to write War and Peace on every blog post and would often discourage myself because I want to create the perfect entry. Now I'll aim to keep it short, sharp and entertaining saving the rest of our observations for the epic novel I am going to write one day after I finish the msterpiece I haven't started painting yet!

Ok time to shut up and start sailing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment